Thursday, January 4, 2007

Starting Out

Another blog? You barely keep up with your old one!

I know, but there is a method to my madness. Or something like that.

There are some issues I'm trying to work through in my spiritual life. These aren't necessarily things that anyone else is interested in, but I'm trying to articulate concerns, challenges, and convictions to myself. I find a blog the perfect medium for writing to myself.

I haven't linked to this blog from anywhere, but I'm not going to restrict access either. This is a semi-private blog in that sense. It will be interesting to see whether anyone finds this, and whether it actually gets read. It really doesn't matter in the long run: if I can get my thoughts somewhat organized here, it'll have accomplished its goal.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I stumbled across your blog last night. To make a long story short, it was because I was searching to understand why I gather where I do.

The first post I read was the "Take me to Ramsgate." I must say, it has made quite the impression on me, and after reading a few more posts by you, I have decided to start at the beginning. I am scared, but very interested to learn what I can from your quest.

Thank you so much for being willing to make your journey public. It is very, very appreciated.